Work From Home
Can You Translate Tech? Animalz Is Hiring a Content Analyst (With Benefits)
It’s a jungle out there, but you’re armed with an arsenal of words.
Animalz, a content marketing agency, is seeking a content analyst who can transform the ideas of tech leaders into compelling content.
You can work this full-time (40-hour) position from anywhere in the world so long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and also can schedule time within Pacific Time business hours as needed for customer calls.
Content Analyst at Animalz
- Distilling complex issues into clear, simple, succinct writing.
- Rigorously researching topics, utilizing books and articles to gain a comprehensive understanding.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Demonstrated interest in learning about tech, SaaS, startups and business.
- Capacity to learn rapidly about a variety of topics and industries.
- Interest in learning about content marketing.
- Health insurance, including vision and dental coverage.
- 20 paid days off per year.
- Unlimited sick and personal days.
- Parental leave.
- Monthly health and wellness stipend.
- Monthly team lunch stipend.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.