Work From Home
Candid, a Nonprofit, is Hiring a Customer Support Liaison to WFH Full-Time
Candid, a nonprofit organization, is hiring a customer support liaison.
This is a 35-hour per week full-time remote job.
Responsibilities include monitoring email, chat and video, alerting the manager about any issues and identifying trends in user satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
Applicants must have the availability to attend an annual in-person week-long all-staff summer gathering, plus annual meetings, a college degree or equivalent experience and be proficient in Salesforce, MS Office, Video Conferencing, Tableau and JIRA.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; retirement contributions, and paid leave time.
Customer Support Liaison at Candid
- Monitoring email, chat and video to help customers.
- Alerting the manager about any issues.
- Identifying trends in user satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Availability to attend an annual in-person week-long all-staff summer gathering plus annual meetings.
- A college degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, MS Office, Video Conferencing, Tableau and JIRA.
Benefits at Candid include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Retirement contributions.
- Paid leave time.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.