Work From Home
Capital One Is Hiring a Customer Experience Coordinator in Minnesota
Capital One is hiring a customer experience coordinator who lives within 100 miles of St. Cloud, Minnesota. Although you will be working from home, you may have to go to the office for events and for training.
In this role, you will be speaking with customers over the phone about opening and updating accounts, as well as setting up other banking features. When you start, you may work evening and weekend shifts.
You need to have a high school diploma, a GED or the equivalent. Customer service experience is not necessary, but it is preferred.
Your home office should be quiet and should have a private internet connection that’s not supplied by a hot spot. Your download speeds should be at least 5 mbps.
Customer Experience Coordinator for Capital One
- Helping customers with existing or new bank accounts.
- Explaining setup procedures and banking products.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Sales or customer service experience (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.