Work From Home
Capital One Is Hiring a Customer Agent. Earn up to $65K Plus Benefits
Capital One is hiring a remote customer agent for Velocity Black, its digital concierge company.
This is a full-time position expected to pay $56,800 to $64,800.
Your responsibilities would include helping clients, restaurants, vendors and team members with various services, sourcing content ideas and completing end-to-end member requests.
You must have a high school diploma, GED or the equivalent; a general knowledge of high-end experiences; and experience working with high net worth individuals.
Customer Agent for Capital One
- Helping clients, restaurants, vendors and team members with dining, experiences, travel and retail service.
- Sourcing content ideas.
- Completing end-to-end member requests.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma, GED or the equivalent.
- A general knowledge of high-end experiences.
- Experience working with high net worth individuals.
Benefits at Capital One include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.