Work From Home
Enjoy Helping People? Earn Up to $22/Hr Plus Benefits as a Care Coordinator
Are you passionate about health care and helping patients? CareCentrix is seeking someone like you to work as its remote care coordinator. You would be helping recently discharged patients schedule their assessments and other appointments. You will also be responsible for collecting data and other metrics.
To qualify, you need a high school diploma, plus at least two years of experience with business operations, insurance, quality improvement or healthcare operations. You should also have great communication and problem-solving skills.
The pay range for this role is $17 to $22 an hour plus a yearly bonus, in addition to benefits like health insurance, paid time off and a 401(k).
Care Coordinator for CareCentrix
- Collecting, verifying and confirming non-clinical information.
- Managing cases and requests for services in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collecting data for end-to-end seamless care.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- At least two years of business operations, insurance, quality improvement or healthcare operations experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Health, dental and vision with HSA contributions.
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Professional skills training.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.