Work From Home
Earn $17/Hour Plus Benefits as a Care Coordinator/Patient Advocate
Are you passionate about health care and helping patients? CareCentrix is seeking someone like you to work as its remote care coordinator and patient advocate. You would be helping recently discharged patients schedule their assessments and other appointments. You will also be responsible for collecting data and other metrics.
To qualify, you need a high school diploma or the equivalent, plus at least one year of medical terminology or medical services experience. You should also have great communication and problem solving skills.
Be prepared to work weekdays between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST. You will make $17 an hour plus a yearly bonus, in addition to benefits like health insurance, paid time off, a 401(k), paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.
Care Coordinator – Patient Advocate for CareCentrix
- Helping patients who were recently discharged to schedule assessments.
- Meeting or exceeding patient contact and engagement metrics.
- Collecting data for end-to-end seamless care.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of medical terminology or medical services experience.
- Problem solving skills.
- Health, dental and vision with HSA contributions.
- PTO, 401(k), paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.
- Free on-demand fitness.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.