Work From Home
CareCentrix Needs a Customer Service Lead (Must Be Able to Work Saturdays)
Be the customer service boss at health care solutions company CareCentrix, handling escalated calls and requests. Although you will be working remotely, you must be available to work on Saturdays.
As a customer service lead, you will assign work to your associates, maintain daily boards, and work with supervisors to effectively manage call volume activity.
CareCentrix is looking for high school grads who have at least one year of experience in an operations role. You should also have basic spreadsheet, word processing and data entry knowledge. To succeed, you will also need to understand department systems and processes.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, an FSA employer match, PTO, a 401(k) savings plan, paid parental leave and more.
You may be expected to take a drug test.
Customer Service Lead for CareCentrix
- Helping customers when calls and requests are escalated.
- Assigning work to associates.
- Managing daily boards and messages.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year experience in an operations role.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing and data entry.
- Knowledge of department systems and processes.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
- Free virtual fitness training.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.