Work From Home
CareMetx Is Hiring an Experienced Data Entry Specialist
CareMetx, a medical benefit verification company, is hiring a data entry specialist. This is a full-time remote position.
You will be responsible for logging information into databases, helping with inbound calls and distributing daily reports to vendors and team members.
You must have at least one year of experience in a customer service or health care environment; great written and verbal communication skills; and strong computer skills.
Data Entry Specialist at CareMetx
- Logging information into appropriate databases.
- Helping with inbound calls.
- Distributing daily reports with information to vendors and team members.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in a customer service or health care environment.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- The ability to lift and move up to 10 pounds.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.