Work From Home
Carnival Is Hiring a Chat Services Agent to Work Remotely From Santa Clarita, CA
Live vicariously via those you serve as the chat services agent for Carnival. Although this full-time job is remote, applicants must live in Santa Clarita, California.
In this role, you’ll take calls and respond to chats from people all over the world interested in cruising. You will help book and change trips, and you will work with team members to find solutions to any problems.
You must be able to type 40 words per minute or higher, and you should be proficient in Microsoft Office programs. It’s preferred that you have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Chat Services Agent for Carnival
- Working with management and other team members to implement changes.
- Resolving guest issues via direct chat or phone calls.
- Tracking and reporting chats by topic.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.