Work From Home
Cash App Is Hiring an Experienced Scams Investigations Specialist ($24/Hr)
Cash App, a money transfer service owned by Square, is hiring a remote scams investigations specialist. In this position, you will be reviewing and monitoring transactions to reveal risky behaviors with an end goal of protecting customers from fraud. You will monitor in real time, verify identities and resolve fraudulent activity.
To qualify for this role, you should have at least two years of experience in direct customer communication. You should also have customer identification guidelines knowledge. You will need to be detail-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In this position, which is expected to begin Sept. 13, you will earn $24 per hour. You must be flexible with scheduling and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Scams Investigations Specialist at Cash App
- Helping customers and team members identify risk and verify identities.
- Ensuring authenticity and documentation provided by the customer.
- Understanding fraudulent activities and resolving these to prevent future fraud.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years experience in direct customer communications.
- Customer identification guidelines general knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to work a rotating schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.