Work From Home
Cennox Is Hiring a Call Center Agent. Must Have a HS Diploma or Equivalent
Cennox, a managed services business, is hiring a call center agent. This is a full-time remote position.
You will be responsible for processing emails and service requests, documenting call information into the database and troubleshooting service tickets.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, proficiency in Microsoft applications and independent working abilities.
Call Center Agent at Cennox
- Processing emails and service requests.
- Documenting call information into the database.
- Troubleshooting service tickets.
- Soliciting client feedback to improve customer service.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Independent working abilities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.