Work From Home
Central New Yorkers: Check Out This Customer Service Gig with Aspen Dental
Calling all central New Yorkers — this is not a drill.
Aspen Dental is filling full- and part-time customer service positions.
The caveat is that the position is only available to people who live in central New York or already work at an Aspen Dental office.
Why? As a part of the onboarding process, new hires must attend training sessions in sales and customer service techniques at Aspen’s headquarters in East Syracuse, New York. The company encourages current employees at other locations to apply.
Call center representatives assist inbound callers with dental questions and concerns and appointment scheduling. And while Aspen’s job post doesn’t list the pay, Glassdoor helps fill in the gaps. Other call center reps at Aspen reported earning $12 an hour plus potential performance bonuses.
Call Center Representative at Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Pay: Not Specified
- Assisting inbound callers with dental-related inquiries
- Scheduling new patient appointments
- Applying sales and customer-service techniques to meet appointment and satisfaction quotas
- Other duties as assigned by the Call Center Leadership team
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A residence in central New York to attend training and meetings at HQ or a current position at an Aspen Dental office
- Some experience working in a customer-driven environment
- A distraction-free workspace
- Second-language skills in Spanish (a plus)
- All equipment provided
- Monthly high-speed internet bill covered by Aspen
Adam Hardy is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. He lives off a diet of stale puns and iced coffee. Read his full bio here.