Work From Home
Change Healthcare Is Hiring a Data Entry Operator (Benefits Included)
Change Healthcare, a health care technology company, is hiring a data entry operator to work full time from anywhere in the United States.
You’ll be responsible for independently performing data entry and clerical work, which may include changing and approving input and output materials. You will also lead weekly meetings.
You must have a high school diploma and at least two years of data processing experience, plus vocational training or the equivalent.
Benefits include a 401(k), health benefits and volunteer days.
Data Entry Operator at Change Healthcare
- Making data entry charges.
- Leading weekly meeting.
- Working independently.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- Vocational training or the equivalent.
- At least two years of data processing experience.
- Volunteer days and matching gift programs.
- Health plans.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
- 11 Side Gigs You Can Do Entirely From Home
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.