Work From Home
Christopherson Is Hiring a Corporate Travel Adviser — Includes Benefits
Do you want to work in the travel industry, without actually having to travel? Then we might have a work-from-home job for you.
Christopherson Business Travel is looking for a candidate with a keen eye for detail, awesome organizational skills and stellar customer service chops. The travel management company is hiring a remote corporate travel adviser to join their University Team.
Not only do you get to work from your own house, but this job also comes with benefits like paid time off and health insurance.
On top of proven efficiency and customer service skills, you should have previous experience working in the travel industry and general knowledge about its practices and products.
If this doesn’t sound like your kind of thing or your skills don’t quite fit these roles, no worries. You can check out our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities there all the time — and we vet them, too.
Remote Corporate Travel Adviser at Christopherson Business Travel
Pay: Not specified
- Handling travel arrangements, including ticketing duties.
- Consulting with clients and recommending products or services that are the most time- and cost-effective.
- Staying up to date on customers’ office travel policies.
- Assisting other team members as workload permits.
- Responding to customer complaints in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining documentation of customer feedback.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three to five years of reservation experience with a full-service agency.
- Experience with Worldspan GDS.
- Expertise in international booking and pricing.
- Ability to process exchanges and refunds.
- Ability to work shift hours 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST.
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage.
- Health savings account (HSA) with company contribution.
- Flexible spending account (FSA).
- Company-matched 401(k) plan.
- PTO and holidays.
- Basic life and AD&D insurance.
- Long-term disability.
Kaitlyn Blount is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.