Work From Home
Cigna Hiring a Case Manager That Can Make Up to $33/Hr
Are you passionate about helping people, especially when it comes to figuring out their health care benefits? Cigna may have the job for you.
The global health service company is hiring a case management analyst to work from home from anywhere in the United States.
You will be educating members about programs and services; meeting monthly phone metrics; and initiating the complaint process.
You must have a high school diploma, along with telecommunications and customer service skills. Experience in a customer service role is required, although experience in supporting licensed medical and clinical staff is preferred.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) with company match, and company paid life insurance.
Case Management Analyst with Cigna
- Educating members via inbound and outbound calls with regard to programs and services.
- Meeting phone metrics monthly.
- Initiating the complaint process.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Telecommunications and customer service skills.
- Experience in a customer service role, though experience in supporting licensed medical and clinical staff is preferred.
- Data entry skills.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- At least 18 days of PTO annually.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.