Work From Home
Cigna Is Hiring an Experienced Claims Processor (Includes Benefits)
Want a job in the health care industry? Insurer Cigna is hiring a claims service analyst. This full-time remote job is available anywhere except Colorado.
You will be handling and processing paper and electronic claims, helping with member reimbursements and reissuing checks.
To be qualified, you should have a high school diploma and at least two years of experience with claims processing.
While this is a WFH position, Cigna requires you to be fully vaccinated if you plan on coming into the office.
Claims Service Analyst for Cigna
- Processing claims according to company policies.
- Responding to inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Dealing with payment disputes.
- Handling member reimbursements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma.
- At least two years of experience in claims processing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
Benefits at Cigna include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match,
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.