Work From Home
Cisco Is Hiring an Experienced Writer for Its Marketing Team
Cisco, a technology company, is hiring a writer with at least five years of experience creating thought-leadership pieces, as well as website and email copy. You’ll work on the company’s marketing team, creating, editing and proofreading copy. You will work with art directors and visual designers to complete a total marketing package.
You will be responsible for many projects at once, so this is a great position for a multi-tasker. Be sure to supply a portfolio showing examples of your marketing campaigns.
Marketing Writer at Cisco
- Writing copy.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least five years experience in writing for marketing.
- Portfolio highlighting your marketing campaigns.
- In-house or creative agency experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.