Work From Home
Citi Needs a Remote Help Desk Application Support Analyst in Delaware
Citi is hiring a full-time customer service/help desk application support analyst to work from home for its office in Newark, Delaware.
In this role, you will support government web-based applications, and your duties may include troubleshooting with agency users based on security systems. You will log, manage and update each case and provide timely resolutions.
Daily tasks may include system validations, handling rejected items, internal and external reporting and more. You will be communicating with up to 20,000 global customers across multiple applications.
To qualify for this role, you should have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent job experience, along with three years of experience in help desk or application support. You must be able to troubleshoot technical applications, and you should be experienced with Microsoft.
Shifts are weekdays from 9 a.m to 5:30 p.m. or 11:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. An extensive background check is required.
Customer Service/ Help Desk Application Support Analyst for Citi
- Helping customers with troubleshooting within web-based applications.
- Logging and updating all cases.
- Dealing with system validations, rejected items, internal and external reporting and escalations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three years of experience in help desk or application support.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience.
- Experience with Microsoft.
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.