Work From Home
Citizens Is Hiring an Experienced Home Equity Underwriter (Connecticut Only)
Citizens Bank and Trust is hiring a home equity underwriter to work remotely full-time from Connecticut. The successful candidate will have at least two years of experience in mortgage, equity processing or junior underwriting in a lending institution.
In this role, you will be underwriting product offerings for the business, including unsecured products and home equity applications. If customers don’t qualify for the initial terms, you will suggest alternatives. Accuracy is highly important.
You should understand income tax returns, along with legal, compliance and regulatory requirements. You should have experience using Automated Underwriting Systems and should have advanced proficiency in Word and in Excel.
Home Equity Underwriter II at Citizens
- Underwriting product offerings for the business, including the suite of unsecured products and home equity applications.
- Write accurate information.
- Suggest alternatives for customers who don’t quality.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in mortgage, equity processing or junior underwriting in a lending institution.
- Some experience using Automated Underwriting Systems.
- Advanced experience in Word and Excel.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.