Work From Home
Classy, a Fundraising Company, Is Hiring a Strategic Account Manager
Classy, a fundraising company, is hiring a strategic account manager. This is a full-time remote position for anyone in the United States.
Your responsibilities include upselling and renewing top strategic accounts; developing and implementing win-win negotiation strategies; and identifying customer needs.
Applicants must have great communication skills, problem-solving abilities and negotiating techniques.
Benefits include dental, medical and vision insurance; a 401(k) with company match; and paid parental leave.
Strategic Account Manager at Classy
- Upselling and renewing top strategic accounts.
- Developing and implementing win-win negotiation strategies.
- Identifying customer needs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Great communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Negotiation skills.
- At least three years of experience in sales and/or renewals role is preferred.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid parental leave and family planning stipend.
- 401(k) with company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.