Work From Home
Clean Choice Energy is Hiring a F/T Remote Customer Experience Specialist.
Clean Choice Energy, a renewable energy company, is hiring a customer experience specialist. This is a full-time remote position. Pay is not disclosed.
Responsibilities include helping customers via phone, email and chat, understanding the products and services offered and documenting transactions using the CRM system.
You must have a high school diploma, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills.
Benefits will be disclosed to qualified applicants.
Customer Experience Specialist at Clean Choice Energy
- Helping customers via phone, email and chat.
- Understanding the products and services offered.
- Documenting transactions using the CRM system.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
Benefits at Clean Choice Energy include:
- A benefits package will be detailed to qualified applicants.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.