Work From Home
Close.io Is Hiring a Full-Time Marketing Assistant (Some Travel Required)
Ready to close in on a career in marketing?
Sales software startup Close.io is searching across North America and Europe for a marketing assistant. The position is full time and comes with a slew of benefits. The company itself is fully remote, too. For the U.S., East Coast applicants are preferred.
The marketing assistant is in charge of organizing online and offline events, monitoring social media, updating website content and publishing podcast episodes, blog posts and more. The workflow requires you to use a lot of digital tools, so experience with Google Docs, Asana and MailChimp is a plus.
Some travel is likely required for certain large marketing events. The company also hosts two fully paid team retreats every year.
Close.io is a software company that helps its clients manage their customers.
Marketing Assistant at Close.io
Pay: Not specified
- Communicating with customers over email and social media.
- Organizing attendance for online and offline marketing events.
- Publishing various media like podcasts, blogs, videos and social posts.
- Updating website pages.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience working in a similar position in marketing or software.
- A residence on the East Coast of the U.S. or Canada (U.K. and Europe OK).
- Ability to quickly learn and use digital tools.
- Health and dental insurance.
- 401(k) with matching contribution (for U.S. residents).
- Three weeks of paid time off.
- Paid team retreats.