Work From Home
Collage.com Is Hiring a Procurement Manager to Develop New Products
You’re a deal maker.
Collage.com is looking for someone who’s ready to do some wheeling and dealing with its suppliers. If you’re the right match, this could be one sweet gig.
The company, which produces direct-to-consumer custom photo products, says in the job listing it will pay for your computer, office equipment and internet service.
In the procurement manager role, you’ll source new products for Collage.com to offer, then figure out how to get them produced. The job involves some travel to meet with vendors and attend trade shows; the company will pay your travel expenses.
Partnership Operations and Procurement Manager at Collage
Pay: Not specified
- Handling relationships with suppliers, ensuring timely production and troubleshooting as needed
- Researching new products to offer — evaluate products, assess market potential, source suppliers and negotiate pricing
- Organizing manufacturer information for Collage.com’s development team
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience in negotiating, organizing requests for proposal and working with supply chain management and procurement (experience with a consumer brand is a bonus)
- Organization skills, with extreme attention to detail
- Health, vision and dental insurance — the company pays 100% of the premium
- Flexible scheduling
- Vacation time
- 401(k) with company match
- Stock options
- Performance-based bonuses
- Employee discount and $3,000 per year in Collage.com products
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.