Work From Home
This Communications Job With UnitedHealth Group Comes With Benefits
UnitedHealth Group is hiring a remote change management and communications consultant. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and managing a communication plan for more than 200 employees. You will write messages communicating purpose and growth, and you will work with others on projects.
UnitedHealth Group prefers applicants who have a bachelor’s degree plus four years of communications experience, three years of change management experience and two years of project management experience. It’s also helpful if you have Excel and Visio skills.
Change Management & Communications Consultant for UnitedHealth Group
- Write messages communicating purpose and growth.
- Work with others on projects.
- Define strategies and plans for work functions across the board.
- Update project status and work requests.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Four years of communications background.
- Three years of change management experience.
- Two years of project management experience.
- Health, dental and vision plans.
- Flex spending accounts.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Long-term disability insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.