Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring Customer Service Reps. Pay Starts at $42K + Benefits
Nova 401(k) Associates, an administrator for retirement plans, is hiring several customer service specialists. This is a remote, salaried position which pays between $42,000 and $50,000, plus a potential signing bonus. The post indicates the company hopes to hire immediately.
Nova is seeking someone with at least three years of customer service experience and excellent time-management skills.
You will be helping clients over the phone or on video conference calls regarding 401(k) questions, forms, password resets, web access questions and other issues.
In addition to benefits, the company will provide computer equipment, and they will reimburse 50% of your monthly Internet expense plus $50.
Customer Service Specialist at Nova 401(k) Associates
- Helping clients with their 401(k) questions, password resets and web access issues.
- Assisting clients over the phone or on video conference calls with census submissions, forms and other issues.
- Following up with clients via phone about missing items.
- Documenting client interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of customer service experience.
- A high school diploma and at least two years of college coursework (a four-year degree is required for promotions).
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Paid training.
- Paid time off.
- Medical, dental and disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.