Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring a Full-Time Sales Support Specialist (Contract Job)
Working from your sofa is great, but it can get a little lonely. So how about a job where you get to travel a few times a year to connect with colleagues?
Amplify, a K-12 curriculum builder, is hiring a sales support specialist for a full-time contract position. You may work from home from anywhere, but you must have the ability to travel two to four times a year for in-person meetings.
In this role, you will provide administrative support for the sales team, including building quotes and fielding questions
For this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. You also must have customer service experience.
Sales Support Specialist at Amplify
- Building price quotes for customers.
- Securing approval for exceptions throughout the sales cycle.
- Supporting the field sales team.
- Providing remote client-focused support.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least one year of work experience in a related field.
- The ability to travel two to four times annually.
- At least one year of CRM or Salesforce.com experience is preferred.
- At least three years of professional work experience in the K-12 education space is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- COVID-19 vaccination (for in-person meetings).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.