Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring a Junior Technical Recruiter (Includes Benefits)
Zapier, a workflow automation service based in California, is hiring a junior technical recruiter. This remote job is available in most North American and South American countries, according to the job posting.
You should have two years or less of technical recruiting experience at a software or tech company, along with tons of passion for technology. You should also be excited about hiring diverse candidates.
This role comes with plenty of benefits including healthcare, dental and vision coverage for U.S. residents. The company will provide you with an Apple laptop and a budget for home office accessories.
You will be identifying and screening diverse candidates. You will also find and create new sources of talent. At times, you will travel for company retreats throughout North America.
Junior Technical Recruiter for Zapier
- Identifying talented and diverse candidates.
- Finding new sources for talent.
- Screening candidates.
- Traveling for company retreats (currently on hold due to COVID).
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years or less of technical recruiting experience at a software or tech company.
- Interest in technology.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems or CRM systems.
- Passion for hiring diverse candidates.
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance for U.S. employees.
- Retirement plan with 4 percent company match for U.S. employees.
- Paid time off.
- $2,000 annual learning stipend.
- Two yearly all-company retreats.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.