Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring Teachers to Evaluate Educational Services Part-Time
Are you a teacher looking to make some extra money — without leaving the house? TELUS International, a company that builds digital solutions, is hiring part-time online education consultants.
To qualify, you must have a verified teaching certification and at least two years of experience teaching preschool through sixth grades.
In this role, you will use your teaching experience to evaluate educational and family-friendly online services. You’ll work 10 to 30 hours per week — you can choose your own schedule.
Online Education Consultant at TELUS International
- Evaluating educational and family-friendly online services.
- Reading through online educational services for relevance and quality.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years’ experience teaching preschool through sixth grades.
- A verified teaching certification.
- Strong computer and phone skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.