Work From Home
This Company Will Pay for Your Training to Become an Insurance Agent
Want to get a foot in the insurance biz? TTEC, a customer service provider, is hiring an insurance agent trainee — and the job includes paid training to help pass a state license exam.
You should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, plus at least six months of customer service experience. You will also need high-speed Internet access.
In this position, you will help customers understand their coverage; explain products, services and solutions; and help them upgrade as needed.
The job posting states that benefits are included, although the only ones specified are paid training and performance-based bonuses.
Property and Casualty Insurance Agent Trainee at TTEC
- Accepting inbound calls and placing outbound follow-up calls to provide customer service.
- Helping customers understand their coverage and assisting with questions.
- Selling upgrades of products and services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least six months of customer service experience.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- High-speed Internet access of more than 15 Mbps.
- Company pays for all training, state license fees and continuing education.
- Performance bonuses.
- More benefits will be revealed to inquiring applicants.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.