Work From Home
Content Marketing Agency Animalz Is Hiring a Full-Time Editor/Writer
This job is for writers and editors who enjoy creating content for the tech field.
Animalz, a New York-based content marketing agency, is hiring a full-time content marketing editor. This company’s primary focus is creating written content for business to business (B2B) and software as a service (SaaS) companies to help them grow. The topics Animalz covers include engineering, marketing, sales, products and design within the SaaS or tech fields.
Once hired, you’ll be tasked with editing and writing B2B articles that match the clients’ content strategy. You’ll also help writers hone their skills and teach them about technical aspects such as search engine optimization (SEO).
The ideal candidate must be well organized. They must also have a successful track record of writing and editing B2B and SaaS content for the web.
Applicants must reside in a time zone within the Americas — the United States, Canada and South America — to be considered for this position. Applications must be submitted by Oct. 14 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Content Marketing Editor at Animalz
Pay: Not Specified
- Editing 15 B2B articles and outlines per week, about 1,500 words each
- Writing, revising and delivering one B2B blog post per week (1,500 words)
- Ensuring articles fit the clients’ strategy
- Helping other writers understand what makes for good content and educating them on technical aspects like SEO
- Providing support and constructive feedback to writers
Applicants for this position must:
- Live in the United States, Canada or South America
- Be skilled in on-page SEO and able to provide guidance to writers
- Have a clear understanding of how to implement a good content strategy and edit content to fit in that system
- Enjoy working with writers to help improve their craft
- Have experience working directly with clients
- Health insurance for both U.S. and international team members with 80% premium coverage
- Vision and dental insurance is 100% paid
- Unlimited sick days and 20 days of PTO
- Monthly health and wellness stipend for gym memberships
- Monthly team lunch stipend
- Access to learning opportunities, such as workshops and conferences
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.