Work From Home
Corporate Travel Company Deem Is Hiring an Entry-Level Customer Service Rep
Booking a business trip can stressful, so it’s helpful to have a friendly, knowledgeable tech-support agent.
You can be that person.
Deem, a corporate travel-booking software company, is hiring a customer service support analyst. This remote gig will have you troubleshooting and resolving issues for customers over the phone and email.
Although the company describes the job as entry level, preferred applicants will have a bachelor’s degree and three-plus years’ experience in technical product support, such as software as a service (SaaS), web-based applications or e-commerce.
Customer Service Support Analyst at Deem
Pay: Not specified
- Responding to services requests from customers via phone and email.
- Maintaining up-to-date case notes on customer problems.
- Providing regular status updates to customers.
- Documenting solutions and preventive measures.
- Participating in cross-functional teams and projects.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have three-plus years’ experience in software as a service (SaaS), e-commerce or web-based software application technical support.
- Have a bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Have a proficiency with troubleshooting and fixing technical problems.
- Be able to resolve problems with a wide range of difficulty.
- Have schedule flexibility to work varying shifts.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook and Excel).
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.