Work From Home
CorVel Is Hiring a Remote Claims Specialist (Benefits Included)
CorVel, a health care management solutions company, is hiring a remote claims specialist.
You will be managing lower-level, non-complex and non-problematic workers’ compensation claims and determining the validity and compensability of the claims.
You must have either a bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and related experience. At least one year of industry experience and claims management experience is preferred.
This position comes with benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, PTO and a 401(k).
Claims Specialist for CorVel
- Managing lower-level, non-complex and non-problematic workers’ compensation claims.
- Determining the validity and compensability of claims.
- Explaining the claim status to the customer, claimant and client.
- Participating in claims reviews as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and related experience.
- At least one year of industry experience and claims management experience is preferred.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance
- Parking and transit FSA accounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.