Work From Home
CorVel is Hiring an Entry-Level Customer Service Rep (Includes Benefits)
CorVel, a risk management company, is hiring a customer service representative to work from home full time from anywhere.
You will be providing customer service via email and phone, as well as inputting data into the system.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with customer service experience and a strong work background.
CorVel offers many benefits, including full health insurance, a 401(k) and PTO.
Customer Service Representative at CorVel
- Providing customer service via email and phone.
- Regularly attending work.
- Gathering information and inputting that info into the system.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Consistent work history.
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.