Work From Home
CRM Software Startup Bullhorn Is Hiring a Tech Support Manager
You know the old saying: Mess with the bull, you’ll get the… job?
Bullhorn, a cloud-based CRM software company, is searching the pastures for the right tech support supervisor. This full-time position is for bachelor’s-degree holding applicants who have some experience working and managing teams remotely.
A big bonus goes to those that have experience with Salesforce software or experience in a software as a service (SaaS) environment.
The staffing service company charged into the ring in 2009 and now employs 700 matadors globally. Benefits for full-time employees include unlimited vacation; medical, vision and life insurance; a retirement plan and volunteer days.
Technical Support Supervisor at Bullhorn
Pay: Not specified
- Managing the tech support team to ensure quality support for Bullhorn customers.
- Helping tech support staff develop skills in customer service, time management and troubleshooting.
- Collaborating across teams to address high priority technical issues.
- Creating and measuring customer support metrics in key areas such as service quality, response times and close rates.
- Facilitating professional development for the tech support staff.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Two or more years of remote team management experience.
- Medical, vision and life insurance.
- A retirement plan.
- Volunteer days (work days spent volunteering for a cause of your choice).
- Unlimited paid time off.