Work From Home
A CS Job With Marriott Vacations Includes a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus (FL Only)
Marriott Vacations Worldwide has two openings for two vacation ownership advisors who will service the Sheraton Vacation Club and Westin. Applicants must live within two hours of Orlando, Florida. If chosen, you will be eligible for a $2,000 sign-on bonus: you will receive $250 after you finish training, $750 after six months of employment and the remaining $1,000 after one year of employment.
This full-time job entails processing reservations, cancellations and changes. You will also answer owner questions about facilities, services and info about the surrounding area.
To qualify, you need a high school diploma or the equivalent. You also need excellent listening skills.
The starting pay is $16 per hour with the opportunity to earn “incentive pay.” Training starts on Oct. 4 and is held on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Customer Service Rep for Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Processing reservation changes, requests and cancellations over the phone, mail, fax and online.
- Verifying reservation info to ensure accuracy.
- Helping owners with travel plans and vacation ownership usage options.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to move, lift and carry objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds.
- Ability to speak well using professional language.
- Sign-on bonus.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.