Work From Home
This CS and Sales Rep Job Includes Training and Comes With Benefits
Lumen, a global enterprise technology platform, is seeking a customer services and sales representative to help customers with their questions concerning billing, services and products. You will also fulfill orders and resolve issues.
To succeed in this role, you should be able to meet and exceed monthly sales goals, and you will need to multitask in order to do this. You should have sales experience.
To apply, you must live in one of 12 states: Arizona, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington or Wyoming. All work will be scheduled on Mountain Standard Time.
After a six-week training, which will be held weekdays from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., you will work shifts between the hours of 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. You must be willing to work various shifts, including weekends, holidays, evenings and mandatory overtime.
While a laptop will be provided by the company, you must have high speed Internet with a minimum speed of 10 mbps, and your computer must be physically connected to the modem or router using an Ethernet cable.
Customer Service and Sales Representative at Lumen
- Listening to and supporting customers.
- Recommending solutions to customer problems.
- Process sales and service orders.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to meet sales goals.
- At least six months of customer service experience (preferred).
- Ease with working with multiple computer screens.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Discounts on Lumen products and services.
- Up to $5,200 of prepaid education benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.