Work From Home
A CS Solutions Company Needs a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
VIPdesk Connect, a customer service solutions company, is hiring a remote talent acquisition sourcing specialist to attract and identify talent. In this work-from-home role, you will create sourcing strategies to improve hiring goals and build pipelines of talent.
To be considered, you must have at least four years of high-volume sourcing experience, along with contact center BPO (business process outsourcing) industry experience. You should be able to show that you’re able to manage high volume pipeline searches along with niche searches.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in human resources, communication or marketing in order to apply. You must also meet certain technology requirements before applying.
Remote Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist at VIPdesk Connect
- Developing, designing and implementing sourcing strategies to attract top talent.
- Sourcing talent from various states to generate high quality candidates.
- Working with marketing department to create content that promotes job openings.
- Achieving weekly hiring goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least four years experience in high volume sourcing.
- Experience with contact center BPO industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in HR, communications, marketing or related experience.
- Knowledge of sourcing channels.
- Marketing experience, specifically for employer branding and implementing social media campaigns.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.