Work From Home
Curated Is Hiring an Experienced Freelance Video Producer. Earn $20/Hour
Do you like golfing, skiing or snowboarding? You may be a perfect fit to be a freelance video producer at Curated, an e-commerce site, where you’d produce videos hosted by golf, ski and snowboarding experts.
The expected pay is $20 per hour.
Responsibilities include coordinating end-to-end production of video series; creating scripts and assigning projects to video editors; and updating the video production calendar.
You must have experience in digital video or television production; great written and verbal communication skills; and attention to detail.
Freelance Video Producer at Curated
- Coordinating end-to-end production of video series.
- Creating scripts and assigning projects to video editors.
- Updating the video production calendar.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience in digital video or television production.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.