Work From Home
A Curriculum and Assessment Company Is Hiring a Customer Support Team Lead
Amplify, a curriculum and assessment company, is hiring an associate customer support team leader.
In this role, you’ll be tasked with providing customers with technical support via phone, email and chat support. You’ll also track and log issues and work with other team members to resolve them.
To qualify, you’ll need a high school diploma or the equivalent and at least one year of customer service experience. You’ll also need to be comfortable with Microsoft Office. You’ll really stand out if you have a computer IT or education degree, or IT experience.
Associate Team Lead, Customer Support, Tier 1 at Amplify
- Providing customer technical support via phone, email and chat support.
- Working with other team members to resolve issues.
- Tracking support tickets.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year of customer service experience.
- One year of experience with Microsoft Office.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.