Work From Home
A Curriculum Creation Company Is Hiring a Digital Marketing Coordinator
Work from anywhere as the digital marketing coordinator for Amplify, a curriculum and assessment creator.
The job entails working with the marketing team to write emails, landing pages and other forms. You will create content for marketing campaigns, and work with publishing vendors to meet ad target dates.
Qualified candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in English or a related field, as well as two years of experience in marketing. You will also need to be proficient with Adobe tools, Google suite and Microsoft Office.
Amplify Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Writing emails, landing pages and forms for the marketing automation system.
- Creating content for campaigns.
- Working with publishing vendors to meet ad target dates.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in English or a related field.
- At least two years experience in marketing or a related field.
- Experience with Adobe tools, Google suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience using a CMS tool and a marketing automation platform (preferred)
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.