Work From Home
Have Customer Service Experience? This Job Pays $20/Hour Plus Benefits
Fiserv, a global payment and financial services provider, is hiring remote credit servicing associates who can begin training on Feb. 21 for a job that starts March 21. This is a full-time position that’s available in 39 states.
All shifts are available, with a pay bump for those for those working second or third shifts.
You will be answering calls from bank clients’ cardholders and resolving their questions. You should have a high school diploma or GED, and at least three years of experience in a customer-facing role.
The salary starts at $20 per hour, and there is a $1,000 progression bonus. Benefits include health insurance and a 401(k).
Remote Credit Servicing Associate at Fiserv
- Receiving inbound calls from bank clients’ cardholders.
- Answering and resolving questions from bank clients.
- Using verbal and written communication skills to provide excellent service.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least three years experience in a customer-facing role.
- Quiet work space with an internet connection that meets the company’s requirements.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- 401(k) and employee stock options.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.