Work From Home
This Customer Service Job Pays More than $11/Hour and Includes Benefits
Nelnet, a financial services company, is looking for a customer service representative for HomeAdvisor. In this role, you will help customers find contractors, up-sell other services and handle complaints.
You will work weekdays from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST following a week-long virtual training. While an associate’s degree is preferred, it’s not necessary. At least one year of customer service experience or general office experience is also preferred. You should have a quiet work space with hi speed Internet, but computer equipment, a headset and training materials will be provided.
You will earn $11.50 per hour (Colorado residents earn $12.32 per hour), along with benefits, including medical, vision and dental insurance, as well as life insurance, an HSA, an FSA, vacation time, a 401K, tuition reimbursement and more.
Customer Service Representative at Nelnet
- Helping customers find contractors.
- Up-selling services.
- Handling and escalating complaints.
- Help train new associates, as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- Basic typing skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Associate’s degree (preferred).
- Performance-based incentive pay.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Tuition assistance.
- HSA and FSA.
- Paid time off.
- Life insurance.
- Accidental death and disability insurance.
- Employee stock purchase program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.