Work From Home
This Customer Service Rep Job Requires 6 Months of Experience
Make the world a safer place by working as a remote customer service representative for Cover Whale, an insurance tech company.
You’ll be replying to customer inquiries via phone, email and chat; updating internal databases with information about technical issues; and explaining new features to customers.
Cover Whale is seeking applicants with at least six months of customer service experience. You should also have experience with Hubspot and remote support tools. Multitasking is crucial as well.
Customer Service Representative for Cover Whale
- Replying to customer inquiries via phone, email and chat.
- Updating internal databases with info about technical issues.
- Upselling customers on new features.
- Analyzing product malfunctions via testing various scenarios.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least six months of customer service experience or the equivalent.
- Experience using help desk software, Hubspot and remote support tools.
- Ability to multitask.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Parental leave program.
- Life insurance and AD&D.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.