Work From Home
Earn up to $33/Hour Plus Benefits With This CVS Call Center Job
Ready to spend your day assisting patients? CVS Health is hiring a care management associate to work from home from anywhere in the United States.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting and screening patients. Expect to be busy, answering between 40 to 60 calls per day.
The pay starts at $18.51 per hour and can go as high as $33.65 per hour, depending on location and other factors. You must be willing to work weekdays from 12:30 to 9 p.m. EST.
In addition to having a Covid vaccine, you must have a high school diploma and at least six months of call center experience. You should also have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition assistance and discounts at CVS Pharmacy stores.
Care Management Associate at CVS Health
- Reviewing and triaging care team tasks.
- Identifying the reason for admission and triggers for referral into other programs.
- Screening patients to identify necessary medical services.
- Entering member information and coordinating health care service delivery.
- Performing non-medical research pertinent to open cases and claims payment issues.
- Documenting required information.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- At least six months of call center experience.
- Typing proficiency.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology is preferred.
- A Covid vaccine.
Benefits at CVS Health include:
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) plan.
- Stock purchase plan.
- Tuition assistance.
- Discount at CVS Pharmacy stores.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.