Work From Home
CVS is Hiring a Customer Service Rep — and Offering $3K in Bonuses
CVS Health is hiring a remote customer service representative to help Medicare Advantage members over phone, email and chat. A high school diploma or the equivalent is required, and bilingual proficiency in Spanish is preferred.
To qualify, you should be a good listener and a great independent multi-tasker, as you will be navigating many systems while handling complex member issues. Experience with senior population or health insurance customer service is preferred.
Best of all: You’ll receive a $1,000 sign-on bonus and another $2,000 bonus after 90 days of training.
Customer Service Representative for CVS Health
- Answering questions from Medicare Advantage members via phone, email and chat.
- Listening and responding to Medicare beneficiaries.
- Participate in ongoing training.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Customer service experience with seniors or health insurance plans preferred.
- The ability to multitask independently.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.