Work From Home
CVS is Hiring a Customer Service Rep — and Offering $3K in Bonuses
CVS Health is hiring a remote customer service representative in the Medicare Retiree Solution Customer Service Center. A high school diploma or the equivalent is required.
To qualify, you should be a good listener and possess a high degree of adaptability, empathy and patience.
There will be a 16-week training either from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or 1 to 5 p.m. PST Monday through Friday, before your regular Monday through Friday 1 to 6 p.m. PST schedule begins.
Best of all: You’ll receive a $1,000 sign-on bonus and another $2,000 bonus after 180 days of training.
Customer Service Representative for CVS Health
- Answering questions from Medicare members via phone, email and chat.
- Resolving issues while demonstrating empathy and patience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Basic computer and telephone skills.
- The ability to show compassion and empathy.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.