Work From Home
CVS Health Is Hiring a Work-From-Home Customer Service Rep in Knoxville
Hey, job hunters in “The Marble City” – now’s your chance to work for a rock-solid company.
CVS Health is filling a work-from-home customer service representative position. This gig is available to people living in or near Knoxville, Tennessee.
As a customer service representative, your job is to help make the health care experience for CVS members as enjoyable as possible. Members often call with questions regarding prescription refills, order status and insurance coverage. It’ll be your job to offer solutions to members’ problems in a polite, empathetic and professional manner.
Applicants must live within 30 miles of the CVS office in Knoxville to attend on-site training.
If this job doesn’t sound like a good fit for you, check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Customer Service Representative at CVS Health
Pay: Not specified
- Answering questions and offering solutions in the following areas: prescription refills, order status and insurance coverage
- Helping make the health care experience simpler for CVS members
Applicants for this position must:
- Live within 30 miles of the Knoxville office
- Be able to attend on-site training
- Have six months of experience in a customer-service environment, such as a call center, retail or a similar service role.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, including courteous phone etiquette, empathy and patience with customers
- Successfully pass a home inspection before beginning your employment
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Have six months of experience in a work-from-home environment (preferred)
- Paid training
- The potential to earn bonuses on a biannual basis
- Access to employee discount programs
Apply here for the customer service representative job at CVS Health.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.