Work From Home
CVS Needs a Pharmacy Rep in Florida (Customer Service Experience Required)
Hey Floridians, are you ready to save a life?
CVS is hiring an inbound customer service representative for its specialty pharmacy team.
In this role, you’ll assist patients who are in need of life-sustaining medications. Typical calls will involve prescription refills, order status and insurance coverage.
Although the job is remote, it’s based in Orlando, so you must live in Florida to apply.
The two-step hiring process starts with applying online, then taking the online virtual job tryout.
Pharmacy Service Representative at CVS
- Receiving inbound calls from customers, assisting them with prescription refills and answering questions about order status and insurance coverage.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- One year of customer service experience, including six months of high-volume experience.
- Prior health care experience with benefits, insurance or prescriptions is preferred.
- Distraction-free work area with a door.
- Internet with an upload speed of 5 Mbps and a download speed of 25 Mbps.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.