Work From Home
This Data Entry Job With Purdue University Global Requires a HS Diploma
Are you detail oriented and seeking a part-time remote position? Purdue University Global, the university’s online program, is hiring a remote data entry administrative clerk.
The role requires a high school diploma or GED, plus experience with Microsoft Office. Since you will be working from home, you’ll need a computer and a stable broadband internet connection.
The application deadline is March 25. A typing test and background check are required.
Data Entry Administrative Clerk at Purdue Global
- Compiling, verifying, processing and maintaining various types of data.
- Making individual and mass changes to data files as necessary.
- Releasing information according to specified criteria.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED (some college preferred).
- Clerical or data entry experience is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.