Work From Home
Day Translations Is Hiring a Full-Time, Bilingual Virtual Assistant
Your second-language skills could translate into a full-time, remote job.
Day Translations, an international translation and interpretation company, is hiring a bilingual virtual assistant to help the CEO and handle HR and other administrative tasks.
This position is available anywhere in Australia, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. Applicants should be fluent in English and one other language, have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of experience as an executive assistant or in a similar role.
“Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews,” the listing states.
Virtual Assistant at Day Translations
- Prioritizing phone, email and instant message communications.
- Organizing, attending and documenting all board (and related governance) meetings.
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview process.
- Liaising between the CEO and various heads of other departments.
- Handling other administrative and business intelligence tasks, as assigned by the CEO.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience as an executive assistant.
- Fluency in English and one other language.
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree..
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Top notch cross-cultural communication skills.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.