Work From Home
Dell Is Hiring an Experienced Writer for Its Cybersecurity Division
Dell Technologies is hiring a corporate communications writer for its Secureworks cybersecurity division.
You’ll need a bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field and at least three years of relevant experience.
You will be writing and editing white papers, press releases, web content, video and audio scripts and more.
This is a full-time remote position available anywhere in the U.S.
Corporate Communications Writer for Dell Technologies
- Writing and editing original copy content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
- Brainstorming story ideas.
- Researching the client’s needs, conducting interviews and attending meetings to create content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field.
- Writing and editing skills with experience in writing marketing or advertising, web, brand messaging and promotional copy.
- Experience working with marketing, advertising or PR campaigns.
- Flexible work options, when available.
- Comprehensive healthcare programs.
- Leave of absence options for parents and caregivers.
- A full benefits package will be detailed to prospective applicants.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.